How to Create your Own Personalized Slides for the LED Holiday and Party Projector
(These Slides Only work on the LED Projector, does not work for the Super Bright, Moving Images, or the Animated Projectors)
Now you can personalize your own holiday slides with the Personalized Slide Studio Center for the LED Projector System!
You will need:
1. A color ink-jet printer with transparency media settings; and either
- the ability to print #10 envelope OR
- the ability tp specify a custom media size when printing
2. Internet Access
Custom Slide Creation
2. An easy to use Personalized Slide Studio Tool as well as directions,
suggestions and complete DIY templates will help you create unique
and completely original scenes and messages for your celebrations
Once you have created your personalized slide, print onto the transparency
media included with kit.
1. Adjust your printer settings for either #10 envelope size OR specify a custom
media size of 4.125" x 8.5" (Please consult your printer manual for specific
instructions on specifying custom media sizes)
2. Load the media into your printer as indicated by your printer manual.
Print on the rough side of the transparency media.
3. When printing, specify a high quality image setting, if available.
4. Trim the printed media sheet with scissors to the trim lines printed
on the artwork.
1. Open the slide holder by inserting your fingernail into the middle of the top
edge, between the 2 hooks - pull open.
2. Place the trimmed slide in the holder - Bottom of the image closest to the
3. Fold and push the holder closed until you hear the 2 pieces click.
4. Follow the instructions in the LED Projector instruction book for
Enjoy and Happy Holiday!